Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Requests Requested Please! Tell me what printables you want and need

I'm working on making some new printables and wanted to know which ones I should work on first.  To tell me what you need, please do the following.

  1. Go to http://www.kristensguide.com/Printables/index.asp and scroll down.  
  2. Click on the category of the printables you want/need.  (If you don't see the category listed, just stay on the main printables page.)
  3. Post a comment at the bottom of the page telling me what you'd like me to create.
As you know, I'm currently working on my master's degree and a post-graduate certification in addition to working, volunteering, raising a family, etc., so I'm insanely busy.  Thus, I'll be using the information I receive from comments (as well as the info already sent to me from all of you wonderful people) to prioritize my to-do list.  

My first goal is to get the Student Weekly Planners and Daily Planners (dated for the 2013-2014 school year) up, since there have been requests for it, and I hope to also make them available in a printed edition via Lulu.com for those of you who want it spiral bound.

Thanks for your input!