Monday, September 2, 2013

New Planners, Calendars, and Other Printables Will Be Posted on All Together Wellness

Hey everyone!

This year, though, I'm doing something different.  Instead of posting the new planners, calendars, and printables on Kristen's Guide, I will be posting them on my new company's site All Together Wellness at AllTogetherWellness.com.  (Old printables will still be available on Kristen's Guide.)

Since All Together Wellness will be the new location for all of my health and wellness topics, I felt that it would be the best place to post my new printables.  My new designs are very similar to my older designs, but I'm putting my mental health education to work and modifying the designs to be extra useful for anyone with attention problems (example: ADD/ADHD), anyone who likes things to be orderly and aligned (example: OCD), and anyone who is feeling just a little stressed out by all of the clutter we are faced with each day.  The goal is to have a layout that doesn't distract or overwhelm you while you're using it.

All Together Wellness is also being designed with such topics in mind, so it should even be easy to find and download the printables on the site.

Just go to AllTogetherWellness.com to get them!  A few of the requested student planners are already up and ready for use!