Thursday, September 1, 2011

2012 Calendars and Planners

I've been getting LOTS of messages from Kristen's Guide fans wondering when I'm going to get the printable 2012 calendar, planners, schedules, etc. out.

First, I have to say how proud I am that so many of you are getting yourself organized and taking control of your time. It really does make life less stressful when you're not juggling chaotic to-do lists filled with free-floating tasks that occupy the back of your mind. There's something wonderful about being able to let go when you get to tell yourself things like, "No problem; I've got that task scheduled for Friday, so I don't need to worry about it today" or "I know I'll make that appointment because I've scheduled enough time to get there early." Bravo to all of you!

Second, I've scheduled myself to work on the 2012 items during the last couple weeks of September. That means if there's a specific printable that you're waiting for, you have to let me know now. Items that have the highest demand will get made first. Items with low requests may not get made at all if I run out of time. So tell me what you want. (Teachers! Instructors! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for changes to help you with your class and/or students.)

The NEW best way is to just go to the Kristen's Guide Facebook fan page and post a message on the wall: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristens-Guide/305553156154

You can also get contact information, fill out contact forms, and post comments the good-ol' way at http://www.kristensguide.com

Wishing you all a happy day,
Kristen