Thursday, June 16, 2011

What's New at Kristen's Guide

I know it has been a long time since I've updated Kristen's Guide, but I certainly haven't forgotten it. I've been working hard on my Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling and my post-grad certification in Clinical Psychophysiology, which has taken up lots of my time, but my educational growth has also taught me a lot about how I can help my readers and site visitors, so it's worth the wait. I'm also in the process of starting a new site, called All Together Wellness, that will incorporate articles and tools from a variety of authors, not just me, about mental and physical health as well as social health (aka relationships) and will have an additional focus of helping people in my local area.  Kristen's Guide definitely isn't going away though.  In fact, I could use your help in making it better.

I'm hoping you can let me know what you'd like to see on Kristen's Guide, especially with regard to printables and topics for articles and worksheets.  I'm planning on getting an early start on the free printables this year.  That way, the education related printables will be done by the end of the summer and the 2012 printables will actually be ready by 2012. :-)  So let me know what you want to see!