Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Calendars/Planners on the Way!

I've had lots of emails from Kristen's Guide fans (love ya all) who have been wondering if I'm going to make more calendars for 2011. YES!

I'm trying to fit the project into my extremely busy schedule right now, so patience is appreciated. I normally start working on them toward the end of the year, but because the calendars and planners have become so popular, I think I'll have to start working on them in the summer! I never knew the demand would be so big! Thanks everyone!

Check http://www.kristensguide.com/Printables/calendars.asp to see if the updated one you want is already there. If you're looking for student planners check http://www.kristensguide.com/Printables/student_schedule.asp too.

Please let me know which calendars you want, and I'll add it to my to-do list. Just scroll to the bottom of the printables web page, and add a comment (I just added the comment box), or send me an email feedback@kristensguide.com

Please include the title of the calendar/planner printable you'd like in such requests. That makes it much easier for me to figure out which one you're talking about rather than trying to describe it. If you don't see what you want, and hence don't have a title for it, then feel free to describe it in as much detail as possible.

Also, I love suggestions, so feel free to send them in!

Thanks everyone!