Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Free Articles & Printables for Non-Profit Organizations

As a participant in multiple non-profit organizations, I know how difficult it can be to work on a limited budget. To help support organizations that are providing beneficial services to the community, I often allow non-profit organizations to republish/reprint articles and printables for free in their newsletters, classes, and programs, and on occasion, I will write customized articles or make custom printables for free. I also know how important it is to find get the word out, so to further support these organizations, I'm putting together a list of the wonderful organizations that have used articles and printables from Kristen's Guide. This list will be available online with link to the organization websites to help promote them, their causes, and the services they provide.

If you would like to use a printable or article for your organization's newsletters, clients, services, operations, etc., free-of-charge, please contact me to request permission. http://www.kristensguide.com/Contact_Me/contact_me_reprint.asp

Also, check out the wonderful organizations that have used my articles and printables so far (and please be sure to visit their sites to learn more about the great things they do).
http://www.kristensguide.com/reprints.asp


Excellent work everyone!