Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More New 2012 Weekly Calendars Are Ready on Kristen's Guide

This has been a busy year, and I'm trying hard to keep up with 2 graduate programs, a family, volunteering in two organizations, working, and keeping my weight down and my sanity up. I know many of you are doing the same, juggling so many things in life, and I know that your need to keep things organized is high. I've had lots of requests and demands for the 2012 calendars, and I hate to keep you all waiting, so I'm making a big effort to get it all done by January 1st.

If there is a specific calendar you're looking for, please leave a comment on the calendars page, and I'll add it to my list. The more requests I get for an item, the higher of a priority it gets when I'm going down my to-do list.

Today, I'm working on weekly calendars. Please stop by a check out what I've done so far.
http://www.kristensguide.com/Printables/calendars.asp

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for more.