Sunday, October 10, 2010

Student Planners for 2011 (and the end of 2010) are READY!

Here you go teachers, students, and home-schoolers! By popular demand, student planners dated for 2011 and the last three months are now available for downloading and printing. If you're using them for personal use, educational use, or youth/young-adult programs, you don't need a reprint license, but I would appreciate if you dropped me a line just to let me know how my calendar-making hobby is helping the world. (It's just a little ego thing that keeps me motivated :-) ).

Get them at
http://www.kristensguide.com/Printables/student_schedule.asp

If you have any suggestions, find any mistakes, or want to request other versions of planners with the dates/times/etc. filled in, just let me know. Go to http://www.kristensguide.com/Contact_Me/contact_me_printable.asp and send me a message, or email me at feedback@kristensguide.com.

If you're still waiting for the other calendars, schedules, planners, etc., I promise the 2011 versions will be available before 2011 actually gets here. Be sure to let me know which ones you're need. Those with the highest demand will be worked on first.

Thanks everyone!