Friday, June 4, 2010

My Weight Loss Journal Update: Down 50 lbs! 20 more to go :-)

I've been busy trying to get healthier. In 2006, when I started the weight loss journal, I weighed 200 lbs. Today, I weigh 150. I've lost 50 lbs. so far. Yay me!

My highest weight ever was 230 lbs., which means in the course of my life, I've lost 80 lbs. (OK, so that high weight was while I was pregnant, and my highest non-pregnant weight was 215 lbs, so technically I've lost a total of 65 lbs. of fat, 10 lbs. of baby, and 5 pounds of pregnancy "stuff." But in all fairness, I had to work VERY hard to get out those babies, so I'm giving myself credit for it.)

Recently I've put my fitness efforts into high gear, and it's been giving me so much more than just a smaller waist size.

Read the journal entry at
http://www.kristensguide.com/Health/Weight_Loss/Weight_Loss_Journal/2010_june.asp