However, I may still be able to help.
- I've applied for jobs, so I know what it's like to do it.
- I've worked in management positions and had the duties of sorting through resumes of potential employees, conducting interviews, and ultimately deciding who would get the job.
- I used to be a professional resume writer (i.e. people paid me to write their resumes).
- How to write a resume
- Resume writing worksheets
- Sample resumes
- How to ace an interview
- How to find a new job (e.g. where to look, how to get your name mentioned to employers, etc.)
- A handy-dandy job search tool
Check out the new Employment Section at